||• The Avaya 1616-I IP Deskphone supports 16 administrable feature buttons on the phone itself – and a 32-button expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons.
• Each of the buttons features a dual LED (red, green)providing explicit status for the user.
• For a familiar look and feel, the 1616-I includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute.
• In addition, the 1616-I includes a high quality 2-way speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
• Context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs.
• The viewing angle of the display on the 1616-I is adjustable and measures 4 lines by 24 characters.
• Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling.
• The display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
||• Contacts application – supports up to 100 entries
• Call log – contains last 100 calls
• H.323 protocol support
• Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
• Supports the following languages: English, French,Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese (half width Katakana).
• Additional language support available on the 1616-I: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Hebrew and Arabic.