||ATi Radeon 9800 Pro
|Memory Clock (MHz)
||2048 x 1536
|ViVo (Video In/Video Out)
||Quad-Pipe architecture delivers real-time cinematic rendering and animation.
• THRUVIEW™ creates live, translucent TV, video and DVD windows for easy desktop access.
• Radio frequency wireless remote adds the flexibility of a hand held, 30 foot user interface.
• New EAZYLOOK™ full-sized programming grid offers theme controls and single click
• MulTView™ enables dual TV tuner capabilities including Picture-in-Picture and independent
channel surfing. (Additional ATI TV WONDER™ is required for this to work.)
• Add effects, transitions and sound to videos with Pinnacle Studio software.
• Save projects to VideoCD and DVD formats or output to digital ready television.
• VideoSoap™ provides filtering techniques that improve sharpness and smooth blurry motion
for high quality personal video.
• Capture pictures and video at up to 30 frames per second.
• Output to HDTV ready devices with ALL-IN-WONDER®'s video output component adapter
• 128MB DDR memory to generate the most detailed and immersive gaming experiences
without sacrificing frame rates.
• 256-bit memory interface delivers bandwidth for real-time 3D visuals and barrier-free
• 8-pixel pipeline architecture doubles the rendering power of any competing product currently
on the market.
• SMARTSHADER™ 2.1 offers complete DirectX® 9.0 support, enabling cinematic quality
• SMOOTHVISION™ 2.1delivers the sharpest, clearest textures.
• Comprehensive AGP 8X/4X/2X support.
• RADEON 9800 PRO Visual Processing Unit. (VPU)
• One display (VGA or DVI) simultaneously connected with a TV or VCR.
• YPrPb output adapter (available in North America only)
• Core Clock: 378 MHz
• Memory Clock: 338 MHz
• 2D Display Modes: Resolutions, colors and maximum refresh rates(Hz) in 256, 65K or 16.7M